Extron provides local control system drivers for HDL310 and HDL410 audio conferencing systems.
Access to these drivers requires registration in the Extron Insider program↗.
The control system driver allows users to control Nureva® devices directly from Extron TouchLink® Pro Touchpanels that are connected to Pro Series controllers. The following functions are available:
Update the Nureva audio conferencing system to the latest firmware version
Download and install the appropriate Extron control system driver on your Pro Series enabled product by following these steps:
- Become an Extron insider↗
- Go to Extron Control System Drivers↗
- Select your IP Link® Pro Series product from the Extron Product dropdown
- In the Manufacturer dropdown, select Nureva
- Download the appropriate driver for your Nureva device:
i. HDL310: Download the driver named Nureva - HDL310
ii. HDL410: Download the driver named Nureva - HDL410
iii. 🛈 Do not use the 'Sound Tracking' drivers
- Use the Extron tools to connect controller actions to Nureva devices
i. Completion of Extron's Control Specialist training↗ is recommended
Updated 16 days ago