The Nureva® sound location device API is for use with HDL300, HDL310, Dual HDL300 and HDL410 devices.
- For each audio device, ensure that either:
- Nureva Console client is installed on the computer connected to the device
- The device has been enrolled in Nureva Console cloud and its connect module is connected to the internet (HDL310 and HDL410 only)
- Your application must be a WebSocket client that can communicate with the Nureva sound location service
- A variety of open-source WebSocket libraries are available online for most popular programming languages
- Your application must be configured to connect on the port specified in Nureva Console
Updated 16 days ago